Summer Camp 2020: June 8-July 31
"My daughter has been attending the GymSouth summer camp for the last several years and she absolutely loves it! The camp is very organized with scheduled events throughout the summer coupled with fun, gymnastics-styled activities each day. The camp administrators and camp counselors are very attentive and take great care of the kids. My daughter looks forward to going every summer and I am confident that she is in a safe environment. If you want your child to come home pleasantly tired and full of fun stories about their day, GymSouth summer camp is the way to go!"
|When:||May 26-July 31, 2020
Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-6:00 PM
|Ages:||5-12 years old|
What's a typical day in Campnastics?
|7:00-9:00 AM||Watch movies and play games|
|9:00-9:30 AM||Warm-up and stretch|
|9:30 AM-Noon||Gymnastics, tumbling and field trips|
|12:00-1:00 PM*||Lunch* and relax|
|1:00-4:00 PM||Ninja, dance and organized games|
|2:30 PM||Snack (Prepay for snacks at check-in, or bring your own)|
|4:00-6:00 PM||Watch movies, play games or reading|
What does my child need?
- Purchase a green Gym South t-shirt for $10. Shirt required on Wednesdays & Fridays when we go to Tinseltown and Your Pie Pizza!
- Wear comfortable clothing or leotard
- A complete change of clothes
- Pair of shoes and socks
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Lunch (may be purchased for $5.75/day)
- Snack (Snack Bar available)
- Campers can bring cellphones from home
Are there any discounts available?
- Due to limited participants, we are not able to offer discounts at this time.
What forms of payment are acceptable?
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash accepted. Checks are not accepted.
Back to Top