|When:||May 30, 2017-Aug 4, 2017
Monday - Friday
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Ages:||5-12 years old|
What's a typical day in Campnastics?
|7:00-9:00 AM||Watch movies and play games|
|9:00-9:30 AM||Warm-up and stretch|
|9:30 AM-Noon||Gymnastics, sports, contests, skating, and games|
|12:00-1:00 PM*||Lunch* and relax|
|1:00-4:00 PM||Afternoon activities, gymnastics, outdoor games, or tumble|
|2:30 PM||Snack (Prepay for snacks at check-in, or bring your own)|
|4:00-6:00 PM||Watch movies, play games or reading|
What does my child need?
- Purchase a green Gym South t-shirt for $10. Shirt required on Wednesdays & Fridays when we go bowling and skating!
- Wear comfortable clothing or leotard
- A complete change of clothes
- Pair of shoes and socks
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Lunch (may be purchased for $5.50/day)
- Snack (Snack Bar available)
- NO toys or cellphones brought from home
Are there any discounts available?
- Save $5 if you pay by Friday of the previous week
- $10 Sibling Discount for the day or week (once per week)
What forms of payment are acceptable?
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash accepted. Checks are not accepted.